Well-proven control system
The unique Lytzen control system is called Lytcon. The basic software program has been used since 1996. All improvements from this point are based on this program. Accordingly, the system is very well proven.
Five of the advantages of the Lytcon control system (standard and FDA 21 CFR part 11) are:
- Capacity for practical unlimited pre-stored recipes.
- Extended maintenance menu with check of I/O signals and software calibration.
- Password system according to FDA 21 CFR part 11.
- Complete cycle information.
- More than 50 different alarm messages for easy troubleshooting.
The Lytzen control system, Lytcon with touch screens, provides a fully automatic cycle. Lytcon is constructed to comply with the requirements for control of critical production units within the pharmaceutical industry. The system is available with Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLC, making it easy to get local support all over the world in case of hardware failure.
The system can be delivered for storing process data on paper or for storing process data on electronic media, ready to be integrated into a production complying with FDA 21 CFR part 11.
All Lytcon control systems have password structures complying with FDA 21 CFR part 11.
Lytcon can be connected to local factory network.